Forms & Documents
Strata Property Act
- Form “A” – Proxy Appointment (PDF)
- Form “B” – Information Certificate (LINK)
- Form “F” – Certificate of Full Payment (PDF)
- Form “G” – Certificate of Lien (PDF)
- Form “H” – Acknowledgement of Payment (PDF)
- Form “I” – Amendment to Bylaws (PDF)
- Form “K” – Notice of Tenant’s Responsibilities (PDF)
- Form “L” – Notice Beginning Arbitration (PDF)
- Form “M” – Notice of Reply (PDF)
- Form “N” – Notice of Responding to Reply (PDF)
Stratawest Management Ltd. uses the eStrataHub electronic document delivery service from Access Point Information Canada (APIC) to process requests for strata documents.
How to submit an order:
Using a credit card:
- Go to the Access Point Information Canada (APIC) site at www.apicanada.com and Register an account (registration and activation just takes a few minutes).
- Once you have registered an APIC account, click on the eStrataHub link on the APIC homepage.
- After you have signed in you can proceed to place your order.
Using BC OnLine:
- Go to the BC OnLine site at www.bconline.gov.bc.ca and log in. If you do not have an account with BC OnLine, click the “Register” button.
- Once you have registered a BCOL account, log in and select eStrataHub from their menu.
- After selecting eStrataHub you can proceed to place your order.